- High school diploma from an accredited high school.
- Freshman Index of at least 1830. Freshman Index is calculated as:
SAT FI = (HS GPA x 500) + SAT Verbal+SAT Math
ACT FI = (HS GPAx500) + (ACT Composite x 42) + 88.
- No more than 3 Required High School Curriculum deficiencies (RHSC)
- SAT or ACT scores:
Old SAT (taken before March 2016)
- Minimum 330 Critical Reading
- Minimum 310 Math
New SAT (taken March 2016 or after)
- Minimum 19 Reading
- Minimum 360 Math
- 12 English
- 14 Math
- Completed application(below), and $30 fee
- Official Final High School Transcript
- Official SAT or ACT Scores
- Satisfactory COMPASS test scores, if necessary
Once we have received all required documents, we will evaluate your file for acceptance.
Application Deadlines and Fees
You should submit all required application materials before the PREFERRED deadlines.
Fall Semester: July 1
Spring Semester: December 1
Summer Semester: May 1
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (678)359-5021. You can also chat with us by clicking the Live Chat link in the lower right corner of your screen.