Move On When Ready
The Move On When Ready (MOWR) program is specifically designed to provide high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors (including home-schooled students) with access to a number of opportunities for enhancing their high school curriculum and earning college credit before high school graduation. Some students are even able to earn an associate degree while in high school!
- Minimum SAT score:
430 Critical Reading and 430 Math
- Minimum ACT Scores:
ACT English score of 17 and ACT Math score of 18.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA in their academic college prep core.
- Completion of the University System of Georgia College Preparatory Curriculum for high school graduation, with the exception of senior level English, Math, and final unit of Social Science (dual credit opportunity).
If you completed the new SAT March 2016 or after, the minimum required scores are: 24 Reading and 470 Math.
- MOWR applicants must download and mail-in a paper application.
Download Paper Application
- Official High School transcripts
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- Certificate of Immunization
Be certain you're on track to graduate and fulfill all college-preparatory curriculum requirements by the end of the senior year. Speak with your high school counselor to ensure you are registered for any remaining requirements.
You should submit all required application materials before the PREFERRED deadlines.
Fall Semester: July 1
Spring Semester: December 1
Summer Semester: May 5
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or (678)359-5021. You can also chat with us by clicking the Live Chat link in the lower right corner of your screen.