You are considered a transfer student if:
- You have graduated from high school or have a GED and have taken a college course after high school that transfers to Gordon State College.
- You have not already earned a bachelor’s degree or you are pursuing a second bachelor’s degree.
If you have already completed a bachelor’s degree and do not desire to pursue a second bachelor’s degree, check out the admissions requirements and application process for a non-degree seeking student.
- Must be in good academic standing or on probation with previous institution.
- Have completed 30 transferrable hours.
If you have not completed 30 transferrable hours, you will also be required to meet the beginning freshmen requirements as well.
- Completed application (below), and $30 fee
- Official transcripts from all Colleges and Technical Colleges attended
- Immunization record
- Official High School Transcript (only students with less than 30 transferable credit hours)
Transfer Credit Equivalencies
No more than 42 semester hours of combined transfer credit from all sources will be accepted towards an associate degree.
Courses in which a grade of D was earned will only be transferred if non-transfer students can also use a grade of D toward degree credit for that course.
Colleges and Universities in Georgia
Technical Colleges in Georgia
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or (678) 359-5021. You can also chat with us by clicking the Live Chat link in the lower right corner of your screen.