Pay online with credit card (All major credit cards accepted).
Student Account Center
In your Student Account Center you can:
- Check your balance
- Make a payment towards your balance
- View your payment history
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment
- Provide permission to others (parents, employers, etc) to view your bill and make payments
- View and print your billing statement
- Set up your bills to be paid automatically
- Set up your bank account for refunds can be direct deposited into your account
To make a payment in person, please visit the Bursar's Office, located in Lambdin Hall, Room 230. The Bursar's Office can accept cash, checks, or money orders.
Gordon State College offers sponsors the option to make contract payments online. In addition, sponsors can have online real-time access to account information, contract details, and eBills. If you have received a SponsorPoint invitation from Gordon State College and have an account, click here to sign in.
To learn how to operate the online invoicing system, please click on the following link:
Gordon State College offers the TouchNet payment service to help ensure credit card transactions are secure. Our systems are PCI compliant, and adhere to your card providers security standards. It's all part of our efforts to ensure your credit card data stays safe.
For more information, contact the Bursar's Office at Businessoffice@gordonstate.edu or by phone at (678) 359-5010. You can also chat with us live by clicking the Live Chat link in the lower right corner of your screen.