Advanced Placement (AP)

Advanced Placement (AP)


Gordon State College recognizes the Advanced Placement (AP) Program of the College Board and awards credit for the examinations at the link below. If you have taken an AP test at your high school, you may be eligible for college credit. To receive this credit you will need to provide an official copy of your AP test scores to the Office of Admissions.


View AP Placement Test Equivalency



  • Credit hours earned through AP examinations will be recorded on a student's permanent record and will count toward graduation.
  • Credit by AP examination will not be allowed for a course in which the student is enrolled or has previously received a grade.

For more information, contact the Registrar's Office at (678) 359-5022.

Live Chat