Fort Valley State GAP (Gordon Access Program)

Fort Valley State GAP (Gordon Access Program)

What is FVSU GAP?

Fort Valley State University and Gordon State College have collaborated to provide a point of access to higher education if you have been denied entry into Fort Valley State University. Once you complete the Program, you will be eligible to transfer to Fort Valley State University or any other institution in the University System of Georgia. FVSU GAP operates under the jurisdiction of Gordon State College.

The Wildcat Life

FVSU and GSC want you to feel at home on the FVSU campus and enjoy the Wildcat Life.  You are invited to be a part of student organizations, attend football games and other athletic events, and participate in student life and intramural sports.  Once you are a GAP student, you will also benefit from the same student services, such as health service and counseling, that FVSU students enjoy.

Other Information


Live Chat