How to register
Please send an email with the following information to email@example.com or call (678) 359-5138.
- your name
- Gordon student ID number
- phone number
- date you would like to test
ISAT Exam Dates
|Friday||April 4, 2017||9:00 am|
|Friday||April 21, 2017||9:00 am|
|Thursday||May 11, 2017||1:00 pm|
|Thursday||May 25, 2017||9:00 am|
Costs for taking ISAT
$50.00 cash or money order only, payable to the Testing Center on the day of the exam. SAT fee waivers may not be used for an Institutional SAT exam.
Online payment using a credit card is available for this test. Note: An additional $3 is added to the cost for processing fee of the credit card
If you qualify for accommodations in testing due to a disability, please contact our office in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
Things to Remember
- You must bring a PICTURE ID in order to take the test.
- Please bring two sharpened #2 pencils and a calculator. Gordon State College cannot provide calculators.
- To view calculators permitted for the ISAT visit : SAT Calculator Policy.
- Please do not bring other personal belongings.
- SAT® On-Campus Student Guide - we encourage you to read this.
- The test will take approximately 3 ½ hours. Scores will be mailed the following week. Test scores are only valid for Gordon State College and are not transferable to other colleges.
Additional SAT® Resources
- Community Education Test Prep Courses (SAT Prep)
- SAT Prep Guide
- Practice Test
- Getting Ready for the SAT®
- Mometrix Academy
- MOWR student criteria
SAT® (Critical Reading) 330
SAT® (Mathematics) 310
SAT® (Critical Reading) 430
SAT® (Mathematics) 430
For more information, contact the Testing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (678) 359-5138. You can also chat with us by clicking the Live Chat link in the lower right corner of your screen.